Friday, January 30, 2009

Happy Birthday NaNa!

NaNa just turned the big 50,
and to us that just makes her more Nifty!!
My mother is a very inspiring, fun, beautiful, young looking 50 year old. She is amazing in every way! (and I look like her so there is still hope for me) She can "turn her cheek to the other side" for the positive outlook better than anyone I know. She is an amazing example to me, as a mother, wife, and spiritual well-being.
We sure love our NaNa!
Gunner loves to go to NaNa's "barm" and chase her and PaPa Bud's Chickens, and Gunner loves it when she cuddles him, because that means that she loves him and he loves her.
Bella, loves to point to NaNa's picture and say "NaNa", then she likes to go to the kitchen, point to the counter at bananas and say "NaNa". I think its a little confusing to her, but she does know who her NaNa is!
We cant wait to go out to Iowa this summer and spend a few weeks with our NaNa and PaPa Bud!

1 comment:

Lainee said...

Happy Birthday "NaNa," We all love you!!