Friday, January 16, 2009

Say Cheese!!

Oohh, isnt that such a sad face! Real tears and all!

Don't worry, it doesn't last long with this dramatic princess!
Whats even better is how quickly she turns her frown into a hugh cheezy grin! Just tell her that she's pretty and that your going to take her picture, and be ready cause the smile gets pretty big.

2 comments:

christy w said...

Hello Prices!
Thanks for the link! What a beautiful family, what beautiful kids. I love, love, love those blue eyes on Kabella. She is a duplicate of ROB! Gunner is a handsome guy. Denali and Gunner never had a playdate together... I'm so sad about it. Anyhow, I hope all is well, and take care.

Lainee said...

Jessie, I am so glad you have a blog!! It will be fun to stay in touch. It looks like life is good! Your kids are darling, I can't believe Gunner is in Kindergarten, and I didn't even know you had a little girl! Man, I have been out of the loop! :) Take care, I will be peeking in on you once in awhile! Love ya, Lainee