Saturday, May 9, 2009

Park

A little reminiscing today....
I remember being little girl and having fun special days when my mom would take Tina and I to the park for a picnic. It didn't happen all the time, so when it did, it was a special treat to us. Its those fun moments in life that are very dear to me. Kind of silly that a sandwich and a playground, something so simple is a engraved into my memory. Thanks Mom, I love you!

Anyways, the real reason for my post today.......Due to the fact that Rob has to work tomorrow on Mothers Day, we had a little "celebration" today! Gunner came up with the great idea to go to the park for a picnic, and of course I thought it was perfect. Grandma was able to join us so we grabbed some sandwiches and headed to the park.

Here we are on the teeter totter.......EXACTLY, I know what your all thinking!!!
It has been quite the joke with how mom is "Fatty Fatty two by four cant fit through the bathroom door, so she did it on the floor." But here is proof.....It takes 4 of us Mom, Baby, Bella, and Guns, to equal a daddy!!! HA HA HA

No comments: