Sunday, July 12, 2009

Quick trip to St. George

I still have some more postings to do from our Iowa trip, but I figured I would post this weekends first!
Friday the kids and I decided to take a quick trip to St. George......so we called Papa and headed up Saturday morning. It was a good weekend and I was able to see some friends too! Val had Guns saddle fixed/done so we stopped by and visited him for a bit. It was also ShayLee wedding so we went to Pinto and saw some friends there as well. Then this morning before we left, we met Jennifer, Mark, Rockwell, and Lauren at a restaurant for breakfast. Unfortunately Grannie was with the San Francisco girls in SLC so we didn't get to hang with her, but we were able to meet them on our way home for a quick hello in Nephi at the gas station.
Even through all the running around and being busy this weekend we were still able to get some good time with Papa.
Its pretty obvious with that smile that Papa is a good cuddler!
And of course the kids had fun feeding the sheep and lama's with papa, its funny to watch them giggle at the lama's eating.
Thanks for the weekend Papa....we love you!!

1 comment:

Lainee said...

My mom said she say you at the wedding. I should have gone, dang it.