WoW...It sure doesn't seem like its been 2 years! Its crazy how the time has truly flown by. I remember very little of laying in the hospital bed for two weeks....and I remember even less of Bella's first 2 weeks in the nicu. I guess complete overwhelming stress, no sleep, and the "what if's" will do that to you. Bella was born 6 weeks early and it sure hasn't slowed her down a bit!
Here are some of the memories.......
-The first time I saw her eyes open (Gunner started singing the NaNa song to her while she was in my stomach, the first time he held her in the nicu, he started to sing and she opened her eyes real wide to get a good look at her big brother. The love they have for each other is irreplaceable!)

Two days after she was born, we were able to have Dad (Rob), Grandpa (Earl), Uncle Pete, and Papa (Garn) give her a blessing. (The rule was only 2 people in the nicu at a time per child, but they made an exception for the priesthood holders and her)

Her first trip to Iowa to see NaNa, PaPa Bud, Uncle Jason and Aunt Kristi. Not only did she go to some high school rodeo's, but she also went to Mt Rushmore, the Omaha Zoo and a few other little tourist stops along the way! This picture is when she was chillen in the chair at the Rodeo!
FYI:Bella has been to Iowa 3 times!!

Her first fever..:(

Pretty in PINK

Ears pierced at 6 months old.....
(I am glad I did it, even though some people thought I shouldn't)

First trip to the beach and Disney Land. (Even though she was only 8 months old, she loved it!)


KaBella at 1yr.... (I love this dress....I actually bought it in Mexico, before I was ever pregnant with Gunner, because I knew that some day I would have a cute little girl to put in it, and yes the shoes match)



KaBella at 1yr.... (I love this dress....I actually bought it in Mexico, before I was ever pregnant with Gunner, because I knew that some day I would have a cute little girl to put in it, and yes the shoes match)

KaBella loving her new brother Ruger. (Everyone said this would wear off after a couple of weeks, but it hasn't! She is so attentive to him)

And here she is on her birthday with her new puppy, (that will be staying at grandma's house).....the name is still up in the air. At first she called it "Kiddy", then "buddy" now its "Lucky" who knows what the name will really be!!!

And here she is on her birthday with her new puppy, (that will be staying at grandma's house).....the name is still up in the air. At first she called it "Kiddy", then "buddy" now its "Lucky" who knows what the name will really be!!!
I think I could go on and on and on with pictures of the last 2 yrs.
Bella has been quite the go getter, and has traveled quite a bit for a youngen.
Happy 2nd Birthday MoMo....We love you!


1 comment:
Happy Birthday to the cute little stinker...Love being able to see her often...what a doll..
Post a Comment