Sunday, May 9, 2010

Soccer 2009/2010 is over!

These last few weeks have been crazy. Why you ask......I'll tell you why.
Monday
-work until 5pm arriving at Grandmas or home to get the kids about 5:15 then to rush them to swimming that started at 5:30.
Tuesdays
-baseball games or practice, depends on the Tuesday. Again I work until 5. Some games are at 5 so Rob or Uncle Pete take the kids to the ball field and I meet up with them about 5:30 to catch the last half of the game. Some games are at 6 and some at 7. Practices are at 6.
Wednesdays
-swimming class routine again.
Thursdays
-Soccer. I work until 5. Practice at 6 and the game starts at 6:30.
Friday
-baseball routine again
Talk about learning how to juggle!
Here is some pictures of the last soccer game. It was a little cold and windy, but it was a good game. Our opponents teams kids also attend Gunners school so it was fun to see the coaches "try" to keep their own teams focused on making goals for their own team and not helping each other out to make other teams goals. (it really was quite cute)

Gunner sure has improved the second half of the year. You can see he gets right in the middle to get the ball. He is awesome!


After the game we had a little award ceremony and all the kids received a medal.


Gunner definitely had a good time and wants to play soccer again next year. I am just grateful that we survived the last 3 crazy weeks.
And of course we will be enrolled in soccer again next year. I just wont be doing swimming and baseball at the same time. (live and learn I guess)

Good job Red Dragons 2009/Red Ninjas 2010
(the kids changed their name half way through the year)

No comments: