Sunday, February 22, 2009

Meatloaf


So I guess that I am not the greatest cook....I mean there are things that I can make quite well, and then there are those that just don't do too swell.


Last night the kids and I had loads of fun making a meatloaf mess in the kitchen. We were so proud of ourselves! BUT 2 1/2 hours later, the meatloaf was STILL not done, daddy had been home for an hour, it was getting very late, and we were all starving. So it was KFC to the rescue, thank goodness it was close and open.
Nana & Papa Bud will be out to visit the end of next month and I am sure we will be eating meatloaf one night so I can get a one on one lesson from my Mom!

2 comments:

Lainee said...

I agree... thank goodness for KFC or in my case, Wendy's! Sometimes dinner just does not work out as planned! :)

DH said...

I can hardly wait to have meatloaf at your house. DH