
Friday the 13Th, Rob and I took Guns to the Monster JAM! We had awesome seats, right in front of the cars they smashed. Guns loved every second of it. He was standing, yelling throwing his arms in the air and was totally excited with all the "cool" jumps! (myself on the other hand...well, lets just say that it was a long 2 1/2 hrs but the excitement out of Gunner was worth it)

Guns was disappointed that "Grave Digger" was not there, but was happy to be cheering for "Blue Thunder". There was lots of "ooo"ing and "aaahh"ing with all the crushing and jumping, and there was some pretty cool moves from some dirt bike riders as well.

Pretty SWEET stuff!!!



2 comments:
I love the picture of Guns with the thumbs up, and the yelling one. This looks like tons of funs..
awesome, I want to do that
Post a Comment