Iowa weather is like a roller coaster ride.
One day it is absolutely beautiful.....

The next day it is wind, rainy and the tornado watches are posted all over the news.....
Yes, there were tornado's. There was one that touched down over in Kalona, which is about 10 miles from the house. One of the nights that was really stormy, we all hung out outside and watched the clouds funnel and swirl. It was kinda creepy and scary! But we were fine! We didn't even need to go into the shelter, although I thought we should, and I was a little concerned about my children getting sucked up in the middle of the night. (Yes I am over paranoid about it!)

And some days are so "freaking" humid that its hard to cool off!


But don't worry, slip-n-slides work just fine...... :)


And some days are perfect for catching frogs.....chasing dogs, and playing hop-scotch!




No comments:
Post a Comment