Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween Haloween Halloween

Halloween morning started off with mommy heading to work! A little bit of paint and I was a scary creepy skeleton person. So creepy that Bells wouldn't come near me.
When I came home from work, Rob had the kids in their costumes and ready to go!
We had plans to meet with all the neighborhood kids across the street at the white house at 5pm. That way all the kids could travel in a group for trick or treating. (I made it home from work just in time!)
Ruger was a "chunky monkey".....
KaBella was a elephant.....
Gunner was Obi-Wan Kenobi.....
and Rob was a warewolf.......
The kids had fun with their friends! We have great neighbors and its good that they all seem to get along for the most part!
Bells and Marcus were so cute together....I swear, when they talk, they have their own little lingo.
After we had everyone together, and we took a few pictures, the kids started trick or treating.
Rob went with Guns and Bells, I took Rugs home (he was due for a nap) and I scrubbed all that paint off my face. (I had a scary pumpkin face mask for the rest of the night)
After the kids came home, we ate dinner..............YEP, family tradition GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICHES and TOMATO SOUP!
We waited for it to get a little darker, and headed to Grandma's house. After Grandma and Grandpa's, we hit Aunt Suzi's and Aunt Barb's and then to the rest of their street. We hit the Twinkie mans house, Dr. Cope's, The Sokol's (both of them), a couple of really decorated scary houses and we were DONE!!
Then we sat in the living room with our candy dumped on the floor, ate who knows how many piece's, and went to bed with a belly full of sugar!!
Gotta love HALLOWEEN!!!

No comments: