Monday, November 30, 2009

Im moving on........

I've outgrown my Prius and have moved onto a Traverse!
Add Image
We have been debating this upgrade for....well Ruger is 6 months now and we were talking about it before he was born. So the decision has been a long process. Rob and I have been to every dealership imaginable and have looked at every "crossover" on the market. I didn't want an SUV and I didn't want a minivan. I have really liked my car, I just needed a "bigger" one. The main good thing is that we are actually legal now! Gunner is in his booster, Bells is in her car seat, and Ruger has his car seat..........and they all fit comfortably!
Of course there are the "EXTRAS" that are pretty sweet too!
-I got my leather seats like I wanted sticky and gross are a pain to get off material, and a wipe will do the trick with leather! (thanks Pete and Nick for cleaning the Prius)
-It has a DVD player, the excursion has one too so I'm not that cool, but my Prius didn't have that upgrade.
-It has Onstar, which comes standard with Chevy. We have already used it for directions, and have called Nana on the phone system.
-It has a GPS, which I will obviously need to read the manual on that, because it is way more advanced than my hand held unit. That's why we have already used the Onstar directions.
-It has heated and air conditioned seats, super awesome when your freezing.
-It has front and rear air, the Prius only had it in the front. So now the kids will have a nice temperature all the time.
-It has an automatic start button, so I can start the car from inside the house, it will automatically turn on the heater and the heated seat. I already love not having to go out in the freeze of the morning.
-It has tons of buttons (haven't figured them all out yet, but I'm sure they will have something fun to go with them)
-Oh and I look cute in it too! (or at least it looks cute with me in it) either way I love it!

1 comment:

AndeeandDrew said...

CUTE CAR!! I want to go for a ride in it next time I see yoU!