Thursday, December 10, 2009

Its begining to look alot like Christmas........

Were getting ready for Christmas at our house. Bells has been wearing the Santa hat non stop. She even does a little dance and says "I'm Santa, ho ho ho, I'm Santa, ho ho ho" its super cute! Beretta, was a good sport the other night when we put the Christmas tree hat on her, Ranger would not have anything to do with it. Ruger is so interested in the dogs lately, he giggles the second they come near him.
One of our decorations is the Nativity puzzle that Nana and Papa Bud made us. It is constantly being messed with. I put it out and set it up to look like a nativity set, Guns plays the puzzle, and Bella takes all the pieces and scatters them around the living room. (Its defiantly getting alot of attention)
This year I told Rob that I thought the kids (Guns and Bells) were old enough to make fruit loop strands for the tree. He kinda rolled his eyes and said okay whatever...........so we made a night of it.
It was actually quite a lot fun......
We turned the Christmas music up loud, sang Christmas songs and made our strands. I told the kids that each person would have a string as long as they are. So from your head to your toes......Gunner quickly said "how about from your toes to the TOP of your hair" and so that is how we measured our strings.
It was a little tricky to get the string started,
Bella's fruit loop string didn't grow very well as soon as she would put a fruit loop on the string, she would eat the fruit loop. Ruger didn't seem to care much at all he was sound a sleep.
Making our strands really didn't take that long, and it was fun for all of us to create our own style!
Of course Ruger woke up after all the work was done (which was a blessing in disguise so Rob and I could help Guns and Bells)
Ruger is really stretching in the one picture.....just to show how long he really can be!
Then we all placed our fruit loop strands on the tree, and Guns and Bells finished placing all the ornaments on the tree.
Our finished Christmas tree!

No comments: