Sunday, January 31, 2010

WATCH....Let's Make a Deal Tuesday the 2nd

I'm a little behind on my posts, so here to backtracking!

Back in December I took off to Vegas for a weekend......to backtrack even further, 2 months prior I was feeling overwhelmed with life and was stressed and I really needed a break....So I planned the trip to Vegas, but was unable to take it until December. Nothing like having to put stress on hold because you just don't have time for it!

Anyways, I was so lucky to have company to DE-STRESS! We made a little girl weekend out of it and had some good fun!
Grannie drove and Aunt Barb, Andee, Ciera and I all flew down to met in Vegas.
While we were there we went to the Tropicana Hotel and participated in Let's Make a Deal with Wayne Brady.
To be honest I wasn't that intrigued to go, and was contemplating just staying in our hotel room and sleeping........I decided to go and I'm sure glad I did because I would have missed out on alot of fun if I didn't.
If your not familiar with the show, people dress up and play a game of Deal or No Deal with the game show host and if you choose the wrong deal you could end up getting Zonked. Grannie brought a bunch of the old hats and we all picked out which one we wanted and added different clothes and that was our costumes.
Here we are at the hotel all ready to go.....

Here we are out side of the hotel waiting for our car to show up.... yes Barb is pregnant!
It was a kind of a long process......first you wait in line to see if you can get in.....you have to sign paperwork that says who you are and then they give you a number and you go into another line and wait to get interviewed......
We met Brooke and Kelly while we were in the waiting to be interviewed line. They are from IOWA and so we were able to talk about mom and dad for a bit. Also Kelly really is a Dr. (PA) so she had quite a bit of info for Andee and her schooling.
then you go into another room and wait for them to take you into the studio room and wait for them to seat you where they want you........(that's because they have all ready picked out who they are going to use or at least that's what they told us, but Wayne can "really" choose who he wants too!) So then we went into the show. We yelled and screamed and waved our arms like crazy, we hooted and hollard and acted like wild crazy people and WE DIDN'T GET PICKED. Then they asked us if we wanted to stay to the second show and we said sure why not........we can't say what happened YET, but I would recommend that you all watch the show on Tuesday and keep a close eye out for ANDEE in her PINK HAT......you will all be so impressed!!
We also went to a few malls while we were down in Vegas.........surprise SHOPPING!!!
The new mall on the strip was really cool. They had so many cool displays, I think my favorite was the stairs that were made out of rocks, it was so impressive. I also liked the ice sculptures and I know Gunner would have loved the tornado tubes. I didn't buy anything from this mall, it is way out of my price range!

It was a great getaway and I had soooo much fun just hanging out with the girls! Thanks Grannie, Barb, Andee, and Ciera for a fun memorable weekend away!

1 comment:

Lainee said...

What channel is it on? I will watch for sure! Fun weekend. A little time away is always good for the Mom.