I swear Ruger has doubled in size since he was born 5 1/2 weeks ago, he looks half the size of Bella. It's obvious that we didn't plan to stay in Iowa this long, because we only brought newborn clothes and already we have had to go shopping for him. He is wearing 6month old clothes....what a chubby!
Anyways the real reason for this post is for Grandma........Rob said, that Grandma said, that there are not very many pics of Ruger on the blog with out a blanket over him in his car seat.....so here's a close up of the little monster!

1 comment:
Rob your family is so beautiful!!! And your new lil one is so freaking cute!
Make sure to keep at least some of the lame people from the ER; I do miss your coffee :)
Keep me updated with the pictures! At some point, when I finally go through all the pics from vacation, I'll send some your way!
MA
Post a Comment