Monday, August 31, 2009

Ruger's getting BIG


Everyone has told us this "baby" thing will wear off, and Bella will not be so intreaged after a while. Well 3 1/2 months into this and the "baby thing" is still going strong for Bella!
She seems to be more motherly everyday. I am constanly hearing her say, laugh, yell, and even scream in the high girly voice.......Ruger crying, Ruger smile, Ruger hungry, Ruger puke, Ruger tickle, Ruger kicking, Ruger crying, Ruger sneeze (as she is yelling bless you after she informs you) Ruger Ruger Ruger. Its as if I have a steap by steap play when Bella is around.
She loves him so much...sometimes a little too much! I am constantly saying "get off him", "dont kiss him too hard", "Bella your squishing him" etc.... And then I wonder if she could really even squish him??? He is such a chunky and I think he might even weigh more than her.
I have been telling her to not get in his swings and his bouncys, but in all reality she is less than the 25lbs that is the weight limit and if she is too big, then they are definalty not safe enough to hold his all of Ruger's chubbys!

No comments: