Friday, April 16, 2010

St. George Arts Festival

Here's our pictures from the St. George Arts Festival. Something is up with my camera, because most of my pics are turning out with blurry corners. Oh well better blurry than nothing I guess.
The arts festival was over Easter weekend and we spent a few hours there after the "not so good" Easter egg hunt. When we first arrived we decided to get everyone a little snack, and as you can see Gunner was still being a little stinker!
But his powty face didn't last long! The kids had their face painted by a local "kids art program" and guess who was the director?
....here's a memory.....remember Vonnie? She was our babysitter when I was little. Her daughter Amy is the director. Amy was a few years older than Tina, and I remember going to her birthday parties and thinking she was sooo cool! Amy totally recognized me when we were walking around. I on the other hand had NO clue who she was until she told me. Anyways she is doing great and so is Vonnie and Vonnie still lives in her house on diagonal!

We checked out all the cool arts and crafts and didn't buy a single thing. We also walked over to Judd's Candy store and picked out some fun treats. The weather was great and the kids had fun playing in the grass for a bit.
Then we headed back to Grannies house. We check some flights and were going to have Rob hop on a plane and head down after he was done with work but the embargo for standbys stopped that for us. So I "quickly" loaded all 3 kids in the car and we drove home that night so we could get our Easter eggs colored for the Easter bunny! We made it home around 8ish colored eggs and went to bed!

No comments: